Emu Oil for Wrinkles
Everyone eventually gets wrinkles as our skin ages. The skin around the eye area is very delicate, and because it's thinner with less elasticity its a common place to see the first sign of ageing. This skin can be easily effected by harsh ingredients in your skin care and make up products, and by sun damage which will ultimately lead to wrinkles and fine lines. Over time our skin looses its elasticity and natural oils, if you don't replenish the eye area you will end up with more wrinkles and fine lines. Using emu oil for wrinkles and fine lines has had amazing results, emu oil has all the right properties to replenish the eye area and reduce wrinkles and fine lines. Using emu oil for wrinkles is all natural and will not irritate the skin at all.
Properties of Emu Oil that fight wrinkles:
* Contains Vitamin A, an established skin repairer and antioxidant
* Contains Oleic acid, an established anti-wrinkle agent, skin cell re generator
* Penetrates all 7 layers of the skin, delivering moisture
* Non irritating, suitable for sensitive skin
* Vitamin E, a major antioxidant and healing agent
* Non-comedogenic (will not clog pores)
* Deeply Moisturising
* Enhances growth of new skin, great for renewing wrinkles and age spots
Emu Oil for Wrinkles - How does it work?
So how does Emu Oil reduce wrinkles? Emu Oil naturally contains large amounts of Omega Vitamins (Emu Oil is a rich source of Omega 3,6,7,9 and essential fatty acids.) which are essential to reduce Wrinkles and fine lines. Emu Oil helps the skin to withstand colder climates, and also helps to reduce sun damage and age spots because of its highly penetrating, deeply moisturising properties. Emu Oil heals deeply and soothes the skin, and aids in absorbing and replenishing fine lines, wrinkles, and sun damaged skin.
Emu oil works better for Wrinkles than other natural oils:
1. Emu oil is almost 100% triglyceride lipid. Triglycerides (a type of fatty compound) are found in human skin lipids, meaning that the composition of fatty acids in human skin is very similar to that of emu oil. This means emu oil will be quickly absorbed by your skin to be effective and reduce wrinkles.
2. It is high in oleic acid, which increases its ability to carry compounds through the skin and reduce wrinkles.
3. Emu Oil does not contain phospholipids, which make absorption more difficult. This absence of phospholipids makes emu oil highly penetrating and allows it to absorb through the skin more easily to penetrate wrinkles and fine lines.
How to use Emu Oil For Wrinkles
Using Emu oil for wrinkes is easy. We have developed a specially formulated Co Enzyme Q~10 eye creme with pure emu oil to target the delicate eye area and reduce wrinkles. Many skin care products and eye creams contain harsh chemicals and ingredients that will irritate the skin and actually cause wrinkles. This eye creme is based on very gentle natural ingredients that will not irritate the skin, it full of wrinkle fighting ingredients like emu oil, aloe vera, rosehip oil, shea butter, and Co Enzyme Q~10 which aids in skin structure to keep it soft and supple.
See our Anti Ageing Value Pack
Emuse pure emu oil is Halal certified.